Bo Yoga® Founder
Nate Guadagni has been teaching yoga, qi gong and meditation full time for over sixteen years and is the founder of Bo Yoga®, a rapidly growing health and wellness system.
His mission through Bo Yoga is to make mindful movement accessible to all people by providing innovative props and teaching techniques and adapting to student’s diverse needs.
He is the author of Bo Yoga: 7 Essential Values to Energize Your Life and has produced three DVDs: Bo Yoga for Beginners, Bo Yoga Basics and 5 Elements Qi Gong. He has also created online courses and leads national workshops and teacher trainings around the country.
Nate also works 1:1 and in small groups for personal and business coaching.
Training and Certifications:
- Dahn Yoga Masters Training: 2006
- Dahn Mu Do Qigong Instructor School 2006
- 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training with Sarahjoy Marsh 2016
- Better Bones and Balance Certification 2017
- 300 Hr Yoga Therapy Training with Sarahjoy Marsh 2018
- Holden Qigong Level 1 Teacher Training 2018
- Accessible Yoga Teacher Training 2018
- ACE Certified Senior Fitness Instructor 2020
- YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
- RYT – 500 Certificate (Yoga Alliance)