Listen to this exclusive interview with American Qi Gong Master, Lee Holden.
In the interview we talk about:
– What is Qi Gong?
– How can it be applied to yoga, meditation and other systems?
– What are the main benefits?
– What is Qi Gong flow?
– How he became the producer for “SuperHuman” film coming out soon.
– How to become “Superhuman”.
– How to use technology to share ancient wisdom.
– Is a 5,000 year old practice still relevant today?
– What is Qi Gong “alchemy”?
– How does Qi Gong mimic nature?
– What does it mean to “push the river”?
– How yoga teachers can offer more to their students.
– What is the best way to practice with Lee directly?
Lee Holden is an experienced instructor in Qi Gong, meditation, and Dao Yin and has worked to bring the ancient Taoist teachings to western culture. His work has popularized qi gong through books, classes, workshops, video courses, online programs, and PBS programs.
Holden has been acknowledged by the International Chi Gong Association (2009) for his ability to make the esoteric Taoist teachings accessible to modern students without compromising or diluting their essence. He conducts training and certification programs in traditional and medical qi gong and continues to study with qi gong masters in Thailand, Indonesia, Moscow, Japan, and China.
A licensed acupuncturist, Lee Holden practices in Santa Cruz and Los Gatos, California. In addition to his international teaching and private practice, he works as a stress management consultant to corporations, including Apple and 3Com.
Go to www.HoldenQiGong.com to find out more info.