- The Bo Yoga Certified Teacher Training is an opportunity to deepen your practice, expand your profession and serve your community.
- It qualifies you to be able to teach Bo Yoga and apply the Bo Yoga Staff to any yoga or fitness system with confidence and competence for free or for profit.
- An accessible, self-paced distance learning program.
- YACEP (Yoga Alliance Certified Educational Program) gives Yoga Alliance teachers Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Who’s it for?
- You are a Yoga, Qi Gong, or Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer, Physical Therapist, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, Doctor, Social Worker, or Counselor who wants to offer a great tool to your clients or patients.
- You want to help your friends and family improve their balance, energy, and mindfulness.
- You are a dedicated student who wants to take your personal practice deeper.
What’s in it?
45 Hour Course includes:
- 5 Hours Pre-Course curriculum.
- 30 Hours Main Training over 6 Weeks
- 10 Hours Post-Course curriculum.
- Comprehensive materials, videos, community connections, and resources.
- Lifetime License to teach Bo Yoga®, use its branding, and be featured on the Bo Yoga website.
- Lifetime membership to the Bo Yoga Instructor Network.
Who’s teaching it?
Nate Guadagni – RYT-500 Founder of Bo Yoga® has taught yoga, qi gong, and meditation full time for over 17 years. He has managed six successful yoga and wellness studios in three major US cities.
Nate is the creator of the Bo Yoga Staff, a unique and innovative prop that makes mindful movement accessible to more people. He is the author of Bo Yoga: 7 Essential Values to Energize your Life and produced 3 DVDs and numerous online courses.
He regularly teaches in national yoga festivals such as the San Diego Yoga Festival, the Sedona Yoga Festival, and the LA Yoga Expo.
Nate currently lives in Beaverton, Oregon with his wife Roya and daughter Shaliz surrounded by the Pacific Northwest splendor.
What will I learn?
- Become an expert in the main uses of the Bo Yoga Balance Bar:
- Alignment / Balance / Rotations / Spins / Martial Arts / Myofascial Release
- Learn how to apply the Balance Bar to any yoga style, fitness system or group of people.
- Relevant Anatomy / Physiology / Pathology
- Instructor Skills
- Safety / Sequencing / Observation / Speaking / Pacing / Cues / Adjustment / Demonstration / Class Management / Music / Lights / Temperature / Props
- Business Principles and Skills
- Marketing / Professional Communication / Student Management / Online / Networking / Content Creation / Technical Skills
What can I do with this training?
- Enrich your current practice or share it with friends.
- Teach Bo Yoga group classes or apply the Bo Yoga Staff to your existing system.
- Lead Private Sessions with new tools and skills.
- Start or expand your own business or practice.
When, where, and what’s included?
6 Saturdays, 10 am – 4 pm (Pacific Time) (30 Live Hours)
Oct 8th – Nov 12th
Delivered live, online. All you need is a device and wifi.
- Teacher Manual
- Lifetime access to Bo Yoga videos and training materials
- Lifetime access to the online Bo Yoga Instructor Network
What are the Pre-Requisites?
- Have your own Bo Yoga Staff
To Receive a Bo Yoga® Certificate you must have:
- 200 Hour RYT training or another teaching certificate (Pilates/ Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, etc)
- If you want to take this course for personal enrichment and not use the Bo Yoga brand in your marketing you don’t need any prior training.
What’s it cost?
45 Hour Certification Course: $599
Payment plans are available by request.
What’s do graduates say?
“I’ve been teaching yoga for 22 years, and am aging along with my students.
What I’m loving is that the Balance Bar can help people who may not be able to balance well, or to hold a pose very long, to be able to maximize the benefit.
Learning to lighten up the touch on the bar as confidence builds in the student gives them the opportunity to work their core and build strength and stability.”
— Donna O’Neil, 67 – Yoga Teacher
“I really just love training with Bo Yoga and I love sharing it with others. I feel the best probably since being a little kid. And I have a purpose to work towards, which is important!
Teaching Bo Yoga has brought me joy, wisdom, health, strength, purpose, friends and teachers to deepen my growth.
This passion for Bo Yoga has given me a new lease on life! I anticipate teaching for the rest of my life.
I’ve never felt more connection, sharing, and love than I do right now. Thank you!
— Merilee Novinson, 70
Retired Finance Manager
I’ve got more questions…
Great, please e-mail me:
I look forward to hearing from you!