Learn how to incorporate this revolutionary new prop to your practice and classroom.
What is it?
- The Bo Yoga Certified Instructor Course is an opportunity to deepen your practice, expand your profession and serve your community.
- It qualifies you to be able to teach Bo Yoga and apply the Balance Bar to any yoga or fitness system with confidence and competence for free or for profit.
- An accessible, self-paced distance learning program.
- YACEP (Yoga Alliance Certified Educational Program) which gives Yoga Alliance teachers Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Who’s it for?
- You are a Yoga, Qi Gong, or Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer, Physical Therapist, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, Doctor, Social Worker, or Counselor who wants to offer a great tool to your clients or patients.
- You want to help your friends and family improve their balance, energy and mindfulness.
- You are a dedicated student who wants to take your personal practice deeper.
What’s in it?
40 Hour Course includes:
- 5 Hours Pre-Course curriculum.
- 25 Hours Main Training over 5 Weeks
- 10 Hours Post-Course curriculum.
- Comprehensive materials, videos, community connection and resources.
- Five-year License to teach Bo Yoga®, use its branding and be featured on the Bo Yoga website.
- Lifetime membership to the Bo Yoga Instructor Network.
Who’s teaching it?
Nate Guadagni – RYT-500 Founder of Bo Yoga® has taught yoga, qi gong and meditation full time for over 13 years. He has managed six successful yoga and wellness studios in three major US cities.
Nate is the creator of the Balance Bar, a unique and innovative prop that makes mindful movement accessible to more people. He is the author of Bo Yoga: 7 Essential Values to Energize your Life and produced 3 DVDs and numerous online courses.
He regularly teaches in national yoga festivals such as the San Diego Yoga Festival, the Sedona Yoga Festival and the LA Yoga Expo.
Nate currently lives in Portland, Oregon with his love Roya surrounded by the Pacific Northwest splendor.
What will I learn?
- Become an expert in the main uses of the Bo Yoga Balance Bar:
- Alignment / Balance / Rotations / Spins / Martial Arts / Myofascial Release
- Learn how to apply the Balance Bar to any yoga style, fitness system or group of people.
- Relevant Anatomy / Physiology / Pathology
- Instructor Skills
- Safety / Sequencing / Observation / Speaking / Pacing / Cues / Adjustment / Demonstration / Class Management / Music / Lights / Temperature / Props
- Business Principles and Skills
- Marketing / Professional Communication / Student Management / Online / Networking / Content Creation / Technical Skills
What can I do with this training?
- Enrich your current practice or share it with friends.
- Teach Bo Yoga group classes or apply the Balance Bar to your existing system.
- Lead Private Sessions with new tools and skills.
- Start or expand your own business or practice.
When, where and what’s included?
Check the next training schedule and view parts of the Instructor Manual HERE.
Delivered live, online. All you need is a device and wifi.
- Instructor Manual
- Lifetime access to Bo Yoga videos and training materials
- Lifetime access to the online Bo Yoga Instructor Network
What are the Pre-Requisites?
- Have your own Balance Bar
To Receive a Bo Yoga® Certificate you must have:
- 200 Hour RYT training or another teaching certificate (Pilates/ Personal Trainer, etc)
- If you want to take this course for personal enrichment and not use the Bo Yoga brand in your marketing you don’t need any prior training.
What’s it cost?
40 Hour Certification Course: $500
Payment plans are available by request.
What’s do graduates say?
“I’ve been teaching yoga for 22 years, and am aging along with my students.
What I’m loving is that the Balance Bar can help people who may not be able to balance well, or to hold a pose very long, to be able to maximize the benefit.
Learning to lighten up the touch on the bar as confidence builds in the student gives them the opportunity to work their core and build strength and stability.””
— Donna O’Neil, 67 – Yoga Teacher
“I really just love training with Bo Yoga and I love sharing it with others. I feel the best probably since being a little kid. And I have a purpose to work towards, which is important!
Teaching Bo Yoga has brought me joy, wisdom, health, strength, purpose, friends and teachers to deepen my growth.
This passion for Bo Yoga has given me a new lease on life! I anticipate teaching for the rest of my life.
I’ve never felt more connection, sharing and love than I do right now. Thank you!
— Merilee Novinson, 70
Retired Finance Manager
I’m in! How do I register?
- Click HERE to go to the registration page.
- Receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
I’ve got more questions…
Great, please e-mail me:
I look forward to hearing from you!
“I don’t know about you, but teaching yoga is not something that I envisioned myself doing when I was a kid! I only knew that I had a strong passion and interest in self-development and self-discovery and the stories of enlightened yogis and monks who have found the deepest bliss and unconditional love through the inner journey resonated with me deeply. I knew in my heart of hearts that if they could do it, so could I and anyone else for that matter. As I grew up, I saw the incredible suffering that the Yoga Sutras say is caused by Avidya, ignorance. Ignorance of the divine nature and interconnection of all humans and life forms. Ignorance of the power that we have regardless of what others do or don’t do. Ignorance of the solutions to all of our problems which are available at all times when we know where to look.
I used to envision the spiritual path as a long and winding road, or a huge mountain to climb. I used to think it was somewhat romantic or the result of superhuman effort and sacrifice.
The great living sage Sri Sri Ravi Shankar says that the spiritual journey is only about 18 inches… “just as far from your head to your heart.”
Bo Yoga is, in essence, a path back to our true nature. One of many, not the first and certainly not the last. As we become more friendly and loving to ourselves, we can be the same way to others. As we recognize our own value and potential we can see it better in others and in the world. Bo Yoga will grow or shrink as much as we do and support the awakening of the planet as much as we awaken ourselves.
I hope that Bo Yoga helps you and your students gain the power, passion and purpose to live a life guided by your Dharma and illuminated by your inner light.”